High resolution. Unsurpassed accuracy and reliability. Ample information with all-road coverage nationwide. Continuous year-round observation of exact area of your interest.
1. High resolution due to the observation of short road segments
(up to 50 ft.) vs. TMC segments (from half a mile to several miles)
2. High accuracy and reliability of traffic volume estimation due to cross-verification of multiple-sourced traffic and GIS data
3. Unsurpassed accuracy of AADT and Intraday traffic volume estimation based on the multivariate
4. Big Data analytics together with algorithmic approach and continuous 24/7 observation
Ample information with all-road coverage vs highways and some major roads coverage
5. Up to 10 years forensic capabilities based on historic
6. Big Data analysisFocused analytics specially performed exactly for your location with 100% time coverage (one year observation is recommended for typical retail location)
7. No ‘too small’ areas, no subscriptions or hidden fees – you pay only for the information you need and only when you need the information.
Deep knowledge in system engineering, transportation engineering, ML modelling and data science applied to highly relevant and cleaned data gathered through continuous observation of exact location of interest
Data acquired from qualified Providers
Cross verification of the data delivered from various sources
Data gathered through continuous observation of the exact location of interest
All data is ranked by relevance, filtered and AI-processed to describe the road network, traffic control tools and vehicle behavior
Proprietary algorithm uses latest achievements of system engineering, transportation engineering, ML modelling and data science
Innovative Ticon algorithm mines and processes multi-sourced big data using multivariate analysis, ML modelling, dynamic speed/density relationship, and traffic network behavioral simulation to produce traffic information focused on your particular location: exact address, street, neighborhood, or even city.
1. AI modules process verified data to build virtual transportation model for the site of interest and surrounding area
2, Ticon algorithm runs the analysis to produce the necessary information. Reporting system presents the information in a format ready for decision making and easy in-house processing
E-Site Insight report provides, in addition to traffic flow data, the information on electric vehicle fleet density and on number of EV charging stations currently available in the area surrounding the location of interest. It also includes demographic data for the area.
The recommended number of EVs per charging station is provided by US Department of Energy (DOE) and the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).
C-Site Insight delivers ample information on your store’s clientele - both automotive and pedestrian. We concentrate on traffic for reliable support of smart site selection
1. Our report offers unique benefits to retailers and store operators by providing:
True values of average daily trafficIntra-day distribution of traffic flows
Weekly and seasonal fluctuation in traffic volumes
Detailed in-flow speed analysis for better understanding of drivers’ behavior
Pedestrian traffic at the point of interest*
Congestion and Rush Hour analysis
Demographics for a surrounding area
2. Focused analytics specially performed exactly for your location with 100% time coverage
3. No ‘too small’ areas, no subscriptions or hidden fees – you pay only for the information you need and only when you need the information.
The highest quality guaranteed by cross-verification of multiple-sourced high-resolution traffic data and continuous 24/7 observation with full spatial coverage
Ticon provides services to Convenience Store and Gas Station Operator Companies; to Real Estate Developers and Operators; to Municipalities, Traffic Management and Local Transportation Agencies
Feel free to fill out the trial request form on our website.Or send a request through our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you in 24 hours.
Road segment is a section of the road that is used for traffic data observation. Ticon achieves high data resolution due to the observation of short road segments (up to 35 ft.), while other providers use larger segments: about a mile or more in length that leads to over averaging the data and can mislead you site selection decision. Traffic experts know that half mile shift can lead to 50%+ mistake in ADT estimation.
Our unsurpassed data accuracy is proven by direct comparison of Ticon estimations with the measurements by state-of-the-art detectors and validated counters. Also, we conducted a number of field tests and studies* in over 20 cities with population ranging from 100,000 to 12,000,000 people.
Case studies, comprising detailed comparison with all other solutions, including detection, floating cars and Big Data based technologies are available to customers upon request
Ticon provides virtually universal road coverage for most roads, from Interstate highways to local roads and city streets. Generally, 95%+ or all roads FRC 6 up are covered
Ticon can provide services in 50+ countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia/Pacific regions. Please contact us with request for your specific country of interest.